45 Tuckett Road,
Salisbury, QLD 4107
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd February 2021
Rent ID: 4241898
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FOUR BEDROOM FULLY FENCED HOME WITH SPARKLING INGROUND POOL AND LUSH TROPICAL GARDENS
Enjoy the lush tropical gardens of this private Oasis from the front covered deck included in this private spacious home, set back from the road.
This home features a large formal living/dining area that opens on to the front deck and a fourth bedroom (ideal for an office). The kitchen and family room are centrally located and open out to the sparkling in-ground pool and a large undercover entertainment space a great place to entertain friends.
The master bedroom; with a walk-in-robe and ensuite, also opens on to the front deck. There are two other bedrooms located at the front of the property, both serviced by a large family size bathroom with separate shower and spa bath.
- Large carpeted formal living area
- Separate family room that opens to rear deck
- Good-sized kitchen with dishwasher & plenty of storage space
- Large, covered front deck
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe opens to front deck
- Three additional bedrooms, one with built-in cupboards (ideal as an office)
- Family size bathroom with separate shower and spa bath
- Separate laundry at rear of house with additional toilet
- Fully-fenced yard
- Double carport plus two single car ports
- Two separate sheds
- Storage space under the house
- Close to shops, schools and transport
- Sparkling inground pool
- Pets considered upon application
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
Water charges apply and are payable by the tenant. Telephone and internet lines are at the cost of the tenant. Please contact service providers for the area if required prior to applying for the property. Additional special terms apply for this property including no smoking inside.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury
Lifestyle in Salisbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 45 Tuckett Road, Salisbury before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.