45 Tucker Road,
Clyde North, VIC 3978
$2,824 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Acreage Semi Rural
Rent ID: 3638405
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
5 Acres for Small Farming Opportunities!
*** Inspections post poned 2 weeks due to some small enhancements in the home - Please enquire within our office to be informed***
DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN BOOK AN INSPECTION ON LINE NOW? SIMPLY CLICK "EMAIL AGENT" AND WE'LL RESPOND INSTANTLY WITH APPOINTMENT TIMES SO YOU CAN SELECT A TIME THAT SUITS YOU. YOU MUST REGISTER TO CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT.
This 5 acre property is the perfect place for any family wanting to set themselves up for a long term lease with paddocks and shedding to set up a small hobby farm or store work equipment!!
Located at the back of Clyde among the farming area, close 5 minute drive back into the center of Clyde and Cranbourne with all of the amenities, schools and shopping complexes you'll need for a convenient life style
The dwelling has its own old fashioned character comprising of:
- 4 bedrooms (4th bedroom is smaller and used as study but sizable enough to have as a bedroom)
- Separate family living area
- Meals and kitchen space
- Large Mudroom room at the back of the home which is the length of the home and could be used as an additional rumpus room or hostess sitting area
- Common toilet in the mudroom separate from bathroom
- Bathroom has bath and vanity
- Separate shower
Additional Features Include:
- 2 large sheds with some fit outs built in
- Large driveway for multiple car parking and around the back.
- Ducted heating inside the home
First months rent and bond are payable within 24 hours of application approval
Photographic ID required at all inspections
4 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clyde North
Lifestyle in Clyde North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Clyde North could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 45 Tucker Road, Clyde North today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how