45 Third Street,
Weston, NSW 2326
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3794754
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
POWER, WATER and MAINTENANCE INCLUDED
This cosy 2 bedroom home located just 7 minutes from the Hunter Expressway is the absolute all-in-one package! Perfect for singles or couples, just about everything is included with this one including furnishings, major appliances, water and power, plus shared access to a beautiful sparkling pool and sunbaking deck. Lawns, gardens and pool maintenance are also included.
If you're wanting your very own little oasis where you can just come home from work and relax, then this little beauty will be perfect for you!
- Quaint kitchen with double door fridge and gas cooking
- Large lounge room
- Two comfortable bedrooms with BIR
- Combined bathroom and laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Furnished interiors
- High ceilings
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Sparkling swimming pool with entertainers deck and BBQ area
- Large single garage soon to be constructed.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE
We want to reassure our clients that we are taking every precaution we can during this time to protect the safety of our community. Our open homes will be conducted in manner that reinforces the current social distancing requirements of remaining 1.5 metres apart. We will also encourage you to use our provided hand hygiene utilities and ask that you do not touch any surfaces in the property. Any person who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days, has been in contact with a person confirmed sick with COVID-19, or has any symptoms including fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath or other symptoms will not be permitted to enter the Open for inspection. If you have any questions at all please call 4936 1864.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Weston
Lifestyle in Weston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 45 Third Street, Weston. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how