45 Stowport Street,
Crace, ACT 2911
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4499530
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Storey Quality Home
Looking for a Home? Crace is the place to be with amenties at your door step.
This two storey, three bedroom ensuite terrace home has a modern kitchen. Also includes a study nook, as well as, a balcony off master bedroom. Each bedroom has built-in robes.
The home is positioned close to shops, park and public transport.
- Stainless steel Blanco appliances
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Separate laundry
- Radiant wall panel heaters; and air conditioner on the ground floor.
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door
No current EER
Crace is a suburb of Canberra, Australia in the district of Gungahlin. It was named after Edward Kendall Crace an original settler in the Gungahlin area. Streets in Crace are named after parishes and land divisions from colonial times. It is bounded by the Barton Highway, Gundaroo Drive, Nudurr Drive and Gungahlin Drive. Located in the suburb is the Canberra Nature Park of Gungaderra Grasslands nature reserve. At the 2016 census, it had a population of 4,459.
The suburb is under construction, with more than half of the houses completed as of July 2012. Road construction commenced in July 2008. The construction of 21 display homes was completed in May 2009.
The ACT government has selected developers for the area as Defence Housing Australia and Canberra Investment Corporation. Expectations are that there will be 1200 houses built over the next six years. The developers are expected to make $60,000,000 but have to share half that with the government. Some very small blocks will be released for low cost housing with 85% released for high cost housing. Eventually the suburb will have 1500 houses on 140 hectares.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
A copy of The Renting Book can be found at: https://justice.act.gov.au/renting-book
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crace
Lifestyle in Crace
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 45 Stowport Street, Crace. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property is unfurnished and ready to make your own.