45 Ralston Street,
West End, QLD 4810
Available 17th March 2021
Rent ID: 1625987
- 3 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY RENOVATED QUEENSLANDER COTTAGE
This superbly renovated Queenslander cottage offers wonderful carefree inner city living. Renovated and designed for with North Queensland tropical living in mind. Massive fully covered timber deck incorporates a stunning inground pool and spa.
Main House 2 Bedrooms - 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms both with indulgent ensuites and split system air conditioners
- Convenient 3rd bathroom with access from the pool and entertaining area
- 2 Separate living areas both with split system air conditioners
- Fabulous new kitchen boasts beautiful timber breakfast bar - ample cupboard space, pantry and dishwasher.
Additional Features include:
- Gleaming polished timber floorboards
- High ceilings
- Fans to all areas
- Split system air conditioners throughout
- Massive fully covered timber deck connects the Main house to a Separate Cottage and includes a Pool and Spa.
Separate Cottage - Fully Air- conditioned
Open planning living - kitchenette - bathroom
Completely separate from the main house this delightful cottage offers extra accommodation, guest room or just a wonderful addition to entertaining around the pool and out door area.
Pool Maintenance included
$520 Per Week
Available from 17/03/2021
WANT TO APPLY? Follow these easy instructions to fast track submitting your online application :
* Go to the RE/MAX Excellence website
* Click Renting and find the property you wish to apply for
* Click the APPLY NOW button and follow the prompts to complete an online tenancy application via Tenapp
**Application processing will not be completed until you have viewed the property. If you have not already done so, please arrange an inspection by contacting our office**
Please Note : Photographs used for the advertisement of this property may have been taken prior to the current advertising campaign and represent a general indication of the property features. While all efforts are taken to ensure their accuracy, some features may have changed slightly since the photographs were originally produced. All parties should make their own assessment of the current condition of the property and the accuracy of the information provided in the advertising by conducting their own physical inspection. Remax Excellence will not be responsible / liable for any losses incurred due to inaccuracies or individual interpretations of advertising material.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West End
Lifestyle in West End
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom house in West End includes deck, outdoor entertainment, and dishwasher. Apply to rent 45 Ralston Street, West End today!