45 Quay Street,
Brisbane, QLD 4000
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
$2,360 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 3204684
UNDER APPLICATION - Fully Renovated Home in Prime Location
This fully renovated 4 bedroom Queenslander offers everything you could wish for, combining elegance and style while integrating the best of modern living in a highly sought-after location. Featuring a choice of internal or external living areas you will not need to look any further.
Watch the rat race below from the generous balcony with both city and river views. Upon entering the house the feeling of spaciousness and light really blends beautifully with the new and old. The newly renovated bedrooms have abundant natural sunlight, ceiling fans and are fully carpeted. Fitted with everything you will ever need the bathroom is tailored with all modern fixtures and brand new beautiful dark stone tiles. The massive open plan living and dining has ample room to accommodate everyone and the brand new kitchen opens onto the fully fenced garden.
Moving to the back of the property you are greeted with an outdoor area, from the amazing mango tree to garden this back yard will keep the whole family smiling. Features include:
• Fully renovated, polished Timber Floors, VJ Walls and soaring ceilings.
• Split Systems Air-conditioning in main lounge and ceiling fans throughout.
• Secure double Car Space, loads of storage.
• Generous balcony with city and river views & low maintenance backyard area.
Positioned perfectly with an easy walk to bus and rail transport, extensive parklands and bikeways, cafes and in the Petrie Terrace State School Catchment areas. Brisbane Airport only 15 minute drive and 1 km to the CBD. This wonderful home is easy to love!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 45 Quay Street, Brisbane before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply