45 Nelson Road,
Killara, NSW 2071
$5,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2021
Rent ID: 4565032
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Style and Grace Home
Splendidly presented and situated on the parkland, this residence is a labyrinth of surprise and wonder with functionality for the whole family to enjoy and treasure throughout the years. Attractively located within one of Killara's finest streets this superb property is easily accessible to a host of retail, dining and recreational options, extremely convenient to the railway station, shops, prestigious private and state schools and magical Swain Gardens - the hidden treasure of Killara.
From the moment you walk through the sandstone fence and marvel at the manicured gardens this much -loved family home will capture your heart with its genuine period warmth and modern interiors.
With an abundance of the indoor and outdoor living you will be impressed by the superb presentation, modern finishes and generous proportions this exclusive address has on offer Showcasing four bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes. Elegant living and dining areas with fireplace (decorative only), picture rails, decorative ceilings and leadlight windows. Stunning kitchen with large gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher, antibacterial Blanco sink, Caesarstone benchtops, tiled splashback. Kitchen cupboards and pantry with soft-closing doors.
This impressive family home presenting a quality lifestyle of unparalleled comfort and convenience. Secluded rear gardens with paved Alfresco outdoor area provide a private oasis of space, ideal to accommodate growing families with children and perfect for outdoor entertaining.
* Impressive front entry with sandstone fence and large welcoming porch
* Living areas with timber floors, decorative fireplace (not functional) and gorgeous chandeliers
* Stunning kitchen with large gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher, Caesarstone benchtops and pantry; cupboards with soft-closing doors
* Four good size bedrooms all with built in robes, three are with Di Lorenzo antiallergic carpets
* Luxurious fully tiled bathrooms with sculptural basin and frameless shower screen
* Light-filled family room overlooking magnificent back garden
* Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, Ventis system. Instant gas hot water
* Soaring high ceilings, period features, leadlight windows
* Double carport and paved side driveway
* Short walk to railway station, Lindfield shops and Newington College
* Killara High School catchment
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Killara
Lifestyle in Killara
Walk to everything from 45 Nelson Road, Killara. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.