45 Mulquiney Crescent,
Highton, VIC 3216
$2,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd March 2020
Rent ID: 3144229
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Family Residence In Prime Location
Walking distance to Christian College and perfectly positioned within minutes to other quality schools, Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre, Deakin University, Epworth Hospital, Leisurelink Aquatic Centre and the M1 taking you to Melbourne in under an hour.
- Low maintenance gardens and an abundance of space
- Four large bedrooms all with built in robes
- Master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Three remaining bedrooms share a central bathroom and separate toilet
- Two exceptionally spacious living zones with a separate meals area adjacent to the kitchen
- Kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances, ample storage and loads of bench space.
- Ducted gas heating and split system cooling
- DLUG, well proportioned powder room and laundry
- Alfresco area overlooking the pool
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE!
Select the "Book an Inspection Time' button to view and book an inspection time OR go to our website raywhitehigton.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highton
Lifestyle in Highton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 45 Mulquiney Crescent, Highton. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how