45 Lime Street,
Clermont, QLD 4721
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
$760 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 684495
Bungalow by the Lagoon
A 4-bedroom bungalow house located across Clermont's very own Hoods Lagoon and walking distance from the Centenary Park. Perfect for a family with growing kids.
This property offers you 3 air-conditioned bedrooms and a spare room, garden shed for storage, a separate laundry area, and a double bay undercover for parking. This features an old style house layout that gives you 2 lounge areas and 2 way-connecting rooms. There is a wheelchair ramp in front that could be handy for our elderly loved ones
Call LJ Hooker Clermont to set up an appointment to view this property!
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clermont
Lifestyle in Clermont
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 45 Lime Street, Clermont before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.