45 Latimer Road,
Bellevue Hill, NSW 2023
$12,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3030645
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Living House with Spectacular Harbour View and Pool
Imagine nesting in one of the most beautiful suburbs of Australia, relaxing while accompanied by the spectacular Sydney Harbour view...
Located in Bellevue Hill/Rose Bay area, this charm, distinct designer home is a statement in rare style and sophistication that establishes a superb family living environment. It has a welcoming feel with large proportions, light-filled interiors and spectacular harbour views that come together to provide an exceptional sanctuary for living and entertaining.
* Solid timber flooring throughout
* 4 oversized bedrooms on upper level all with large built-in/Walked-in wardrobes.
* Oversized master bedroom features a walked-in wardrobe, en-suite and a balcony with stunning water views.
* Recreation room downstairs with the oversized guest bathroom can be used a 5th bedroom
* Sunroom/Dym room overlooking the lawn, pool and harbour
* The Ensuite on ground level next to sunroom/dym room as a storage room.
* North aspect and elevated harbour views
* Private patio, lawn and swimming pool
* Split level design includes multiple and living areas set beside fireplaces and stunning elevated water view
* Formal Lounge with 270 degrees of view and built-in Hi-Fi system
* Separate dining room
* Modern kitchen features large gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher and a large walked-in pantry room.
* Multiple balconies fronting the home offer elevated water view
* Private outdoor setting with large swimming pool
* Double garage with motor roller door
* Audio intercom
* Block-out curtains, shutters and fly screens
* Great ventilation throughout with gentle breeze ensure the house is cool in summer.
* NO air conditioning or gas heating system.
* Pool with fences
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR MORE INFO AND INSPECTION
HOW TO APPLY?
Best to apply online on www.realestate.com.au through 1form. (on the page for this property)
Alternatively, download the application form on www.raywhiteriverwood.com.au (on the page for this property)
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or the office at 60 Thurlow Street, Riverwood
One set of application form and supporting documents from each adult on the lease.
Please provide the following with your application (One set of application for each adult on the lease):
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of the rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent payslips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by our Principal and third parties, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your own inquiries as to its accuracy.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bellevue Hill
Lifestyle in Bellevue Hill
Picture yourself living at 45 Latimer Road, Bellevue Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: pool.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how