45 King William (Lower Level) Street,
Bayswater, WA 6053
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
$1,316 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 296388
LOWER LEVEL HOUSE - Open to view: Contact agent for an appointment
LOWER LEVEL HOUSE - "Nestled on the Hill in Bayswater and secluded under beautiful trees you can sit outside and enjoy the cool summer breeze"
Great location in Bayswater, close to transport, airport and city.
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
* 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom bottom storey house.
* Wrap around court yard with patio.
* 5.4 km to Perth Domestic Airport
* 6.6 km to Perth CBD
* Offstreet parking not available
* Fantastic location, just a few minutes walk from the Bayswater train station, primary schools, Bayswater village shopping precinct, Bayswater library and lovely parkland.
RENT PER WEEK $329.00
2 WEEKS RENT IN ADAVANCE $658.00
4 WEEKS BOND $1316.00
MOVE IN COST $1974.00
0 Car spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bayswater
Lifestyle in Bayswater
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 45 King William (Lower Level) Street, Bayswater before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.