45 Kathleen Street,
Preston, VIC 3072
$2,715 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4553501
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A RARE GEM WITH A BIG WOW! FACTOR
Renovated 3 bedroom plus backyard studio, which can be turned into a 4th bedroom, business from home or a study.
Features include :-
- Main bedroom with BIR and built in fireplace (decorative only)
- Other 2 bedrooms with BIRs
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Open plan meals, kitchen and living.
- Main bathroom with shower
- Separate laundry with toilet
- Hardwood polished floorboards throughout
- Spacious but low maintenance back yard
- Backyard studio which can be used for home business, 4th bedroom or a study
- Large storage shed
- Side driveway for multiple off-street parking.
Approximate Measurements :-
Lounge room - Width 3.6 metres, Length 3.6 metres
Bedroom 1 - Width 3.2 metres, Length 4.35 metres
Bedroom 2 - Width 3.6 metres, Length 3.7 metres
Bedroom 3 - Width 2.6 metres, Length 3.15 metres
Fridge cavity - Height 1.86 metres, Width 0.75 metres, Depth 0.60 metres
Studio - Width 2.48 metres, Length 3.65 metres
Located in a popular Preston neighbourhood with easy access to Plenty Road trams and choice of bus routes, primary and secondary schools, as well as Northland Shopping Centre, High Street cafes and Preston Market is definitely one not to be missed!
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, we will be conducting private 1-on-1 inspections. Appointments are essential and you will be notified of the next availability once a time is scheduled. Masks must be worn at all times throughout the property unless an exemption applies and you must utilize the hand sanitizer provided
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Preston
Lifestyle in Preston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Preston comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 45 Kathleen Street, Preston today!