45 Ian Street,
Eleebana, NSW 2282
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th April 2020
Rent ID: 2545857
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This 3 bedroom home is located in close proximity to Eleebana Public school and Public Transport.
It features an open plan living area with air conditioning and a study nook, built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms, en-suite and walk-in wardrobe to the main bedroom and air-conditioning, internal laundry with external access, lots of storage throughout, easy to maintain yard, bonus room off the back of the single lock-up garage which could be used as a play room for kids with access directly to the yard and also offers off-street parking to the side of the house for the boat or trailer.
Pets may be Considered upon Application.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT FOR PRIVATE AND OPEN INSPECTIONS.
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION -
1. Click on the Book Inspection box.
2. Pick a Date and a Time to Register your attendance - realestate.com.au and LJ Hooker Belmont website only.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eleebana
Lifestyle in Eleebana
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 45 Ian Street, Eleebana is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how