45 Farne Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
Rent ID: 3685409
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
*3 BEDDER *HUGE SIZE* VERY QUIET*GREAT LOCATION*
Unique well presented low set brick villa situated in a convenient plus location offering a carefree and safe lifestyle that you have been looking for.
This popular fully gated complex is well maintained and boasting many visitors parking, a fully fenced in-ground pool, vast peaceful parkland and gazebo with BBQ facilities, ideal for your pool parties and your healthy regime.
Superb location, only a short walk to City Express Buses 130,135, 139, 140, Runcorn Train Station, Pinelands Centro Shopping Centre, Runcorn & Sunnybank Hills Primary School, Runcorn High School and all local amenities. Easy access to the Gateway motorway and Pacific Highway.
Lovingly maintained, fresh, bright and airy - it's rare to find such a villa in this great location of this quality and condition.
- Large open plan living areas flows onto a good sized fully paved outdoor entertainment areas for your weekend BBQ parties and family gatherings.
- Gourmet kitchen, fitted with dishwasher and good sized pantry with views to your very own 327M2 private low maintenance garden.
- Three (3) comfortable bedrooms with built-in robes. The master with an ensuite bathroom.
- The main bathroom is spacious and crisp
- Separate internal laundry with extra cupboards for storage
- Single garage with automatic door
- This property is partly furnished
INSPECTION AVAILABLE ANY TIME INCLUDING SUNDAY AND AFTER WORK HOURS.
MAKE YOUR CALL TODAY! IT WON'T LAST LONG!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
45 Farne Street, Sunnybank Hills, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Sunnybank Hills.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how