45 Duncan Street,
Arncliffe, NSW 2205
$2,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3856814
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Place To Call Home!
This updated 3 bedroom home in the heart of Arncliffe is suitable for a family. Beautifully presented and featuring spacious light filled interiors, this home is a shining example of a modern family home. Ideally located a short distance away from shops, schools and transport.
- Large kitchen with ample storage space and gas appliances
- A lovely back yard great for entertaining with shelter
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins
- Separate laundry with extra bathroom
- Dining room
- Polished floorboards and tiled throughout
- NBN Ready
- Ducted AC throughout
Inspections by appointment only and COVID restrictions apply.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LEASE TERM IS FOR 8 MONTHS ONLY
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Arncliffe
Lifestyle in Arncliffe
45 Duncan Street, Arncliffe, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Arncliffe.