45 Coronation Street,
Warners Bay, NSW 2282
Rent ID: 4590481
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Family Home with Lake Views
Popular Warners Bay is the setting for this versatile three-level family sized home, offering a lake outlook and large backyard backing on to bushland. This architect inspired home is set on a large, terraced block, in a desirable tree-lined cul-de-sac. Downstairs offers timber floors, modern kitchen with stainless appliances and separate living and dining areas that open on to a large covered entertaining area, with glass balustrade to maximise the view and natural light. Also on this level is an oversized bedroom with built-in wardrobe, plus storage area under the stairs. The second level of living offers a plush carpeted lounge or rumpus room, and newly completed modern family bathroom with glass sliding doors to the rear entrance overlooking the lush lawns of the backyard. Upstairs bedrooms 2 and 3 boast generous proportions, built-in wardrobes, and an amazing district view. The bathroom is accessible from the main bedroom, making a luxurious en-suite with separate spa bath and shower. Parking to single garage and additional storage under. This home provides for lakeside living, with ease of access to all major surrounding suburbs.
Features you will love:
- Light-filled spaces complementing the split-level design
- Tranquil covered alfresco entertaining area
- Large, private backyard with lake views
- Modern kitchen with glossy finishes, stainless appliances
- Downstairs boasts light filled open-plan living, dining and kitchen
- Palatial master retreat with spa en-suite
- Single lock-up garage with storage and off-street parking
- Close to schools, Warners Bay and Mt Hutton shops and lake.
Due to current COVID-19 lock-down rules restricting inspections, we require applications to be submitted prior to a private inspection being confirmed. Please ensure all identification and proof of income documentation is provided at the time of submission. This applies to all persons involved in your application.
Please note that we do not accept 1Form Applications.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of you and our team please do not attend/enter the premises if you have been unwell or have visited any COVID hot spots in the past 14 days.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO OUR INSPECTIONS:
1. Attend the property at your booked time
2. Please sanitise your hands before you enter
3. Complete the COVID register by scanning the QR Code
4. Please ensure you social distance 1.5 metres within and around the property
5. Please ensure that you are wearing a mask at all times
6. Please ensure you follow and adhere to NSW Health advice at all times
7. You MUST provide a copy of a proof of address, such as a Driver Licence.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warners Bay
Lifestyle in Warners Bay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Warners Bay? 45 Coronation Street, Warners Bay could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.