45 Cherokee Parade,
Clyde, VIC 3978
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th November 2020
Rent ID: 4117777
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW | 4 BEDROOM | MODERN KITCHEN
Situated in the sought after Lilium Estate, you will love to come home to this contemporary & luxurious home with its open floor plan and warm and inviting atmosphere.
This home is brimming with features, including:
Four bedrooms, all with built in robes
Master bedroom features a walk in robe and ensuite
Separate living areas conveniently positioned around the home include a front formal living, family room adjacent to kitchen and dining.
- Stainless steel appliances
- Stone Benchtops
- LED Down Lights Throughout house
- Fencing to all required sides
- Ducted Heating
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Double Garage space with remote roller door
CLOSE BY TO
- Bus stops (route 897 Clyde - Lynbrook station),
- Wilandra Rise Primary School
- Selandra Rise Shopping Centre (Woolworths, Jets Gym, Restaurants)
- Clyde Shopping Centre (Coles, restaurants, K-Mart, Medical Centre)
- Casey Fields
- St Thomas the Apostle Primary School
- St Peters Secondary College
- Cranbourne Town Centre
Lilium Estate is designed to meet family lifestyle, livability and convenience, with walking tracks, dog parks and picturesque Clyde Creek running through the middle of the estate and surrounded with all necessary amenities
COVID 19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
In light of the current situation with COVID-19, and as directed by the Australian government all Open for Inspections on properties have been banned.
We ask that you pre-apply for the property on 2Apply by clicking Apply Online on our ad or by calling our office on 1300 649 564 and we will assist you with further steps or please email email@example.com
We also encourage you to do a drive by of the property to inspect the exact location, exterior presentation and local amenities.
We thank you for your understanding
NBN Connection costs are to be borne by the tenant.
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
Please be advised that while pets are negotiable upon initial application, we cannot guarantee that pets will be approved if you apply for a pet/s later in your tenancy*
Floor Plans & Photos
Please note, floor plans are indicative sizes only. If your choice of property is dependent of certain room sizes, please ensure that you take your own measurements.
**Photo's used for this advertising are to reflect the layout of this property as this property is still under construction. Internal colour scheme & inclusions may vary slightly. **
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clyde
Lifestyle in Clyde
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 45 Cherokee Parade, Clyde is unfurnished and available to rent.