45 Blaxcell Street,
Granville, NSW 2142
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 981711
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly Painted 3 Bedroom Brick Veneer!
Neat and tidy 3 bedroom brick veneer home, close to all amenities, schools and TAFE, featuring:
- Freshly painted throughout
- Built-in to main
- Polished floorboards
- Separate lounge
- Neat eat in kitchen with electric cooking
- Easy to maintain yard with carport
Be sure not to miss out. Call to inspect today !!
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Granville
Lifestyle in Granville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 45 Blaxcell Street, Granville before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.