45/14 New South Wales Crescent,
Forrest, ACT 2603
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3966645
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern Ground Floor Apartment
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) Due to number restrictions and social distancing requirements at open homes is it ESSENTIAL that you register for an inspection time. Anyone who is not registered may not be able to view the property.
If a time is unsuitable or you are having issues registering for an inspection, please contact us and we will be able to assist.
IMPORTANT: If you are inspecting a property with a partner or second intended resident, we will only require one booking/registry. Thank you for your cooperation.
This modern apartment provides the comforts, lifestyle and convenience that is so highly desired. Enjoying uninterrupted park views, the apartment captures morning sun and the gorgeous courtyard provides the perfect combination of indoor outdoor space.
Features of this apartment include;
- Located on Ground Floor, 85.1sqm living, 35.9sqm courtyard
- Stylish open plan combined living space with sliding glass door to courtyard
- State of the art kitchen with Bosch appliances and integrated fridge, good serving and storage space
- Sizeable master bedroom with walk in robe and impressive ensuite
- Additional segregated bedroom with robes, serviced by main bathroom
- Hideaway laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Gorgeous courtyard with eastern aspect and fold out clothesline
- Two secure car parking spaces plus storage cage
Appreciate the lifestyle and convenience this apartment offers with restaurants and eateries of Kingston and Manuka. Located in Canberras Parliamentary Triangle this apartment is convenient to several government offices in Barton, Parliament House or just a quick trip to the City or Woden.
This property is available mid July 2020.
Energy Efficiency Rating: No Known EER
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
WISH TO INSPECT- (www.peterblackshaw.com.au and www.allhomes.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forrest
Lifestyle in Forrest
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 45/14 New South Wales Crescent, Forrest. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how