45/274 South Terrace,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th February 2021
Rent ID: 4237119
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylishly Updated CBD Unit
Available 08th February 2021
*Click 'Book an Inspection Time' (on the right) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. Please register for any open inspections you will be attending or register your interest so that we can advise of new times/ unexpected changes*
This stylish and spacious 2 bedroom unit has been tastefully updated throughout and is superbly located between Pulteney and Hutt Streets with the South Parklands literally on your door step.
Light and bright, with 2 double bedrooms (main with built-in robes), modern kitchen overlooking large lounge/dining area.
PLEASE NOTE: This property will be leased UNFURNISHED.
THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:-
- Spacious lounge/dining with floating floorboards for easy living
- Updated kitchen with brand new electric cooker & ample cupboards for storage. (No dishwasher)
- Good size bathroom with internal laundry for convenience (including dryer)
- Reverse cycle air conditioner for year-round comfort
-1 undercover car park for secure parking
No smoking or pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 45/274 South Terrace, Adelaide before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.