APPLICATION APPROVED, PENDING BOND
44A Hamilton Street,
Cannington, WA 6107
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3636286
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY HOME WITH RENOVATED KITCHEN AND BRAND NEW CARPET THROUGHOUT!
This brick and tile home offers 3 large bedrooms and a bathroom, perfectly positioned in Cannington with easy access to local shops and schools. Carousel Shopping Centre minutes away, Bentley Hospital & Cannington Leisureplex, Cannington Community College, Sevenoaks Senior College, parks, public transport around the corner and easy access to Albany Highway, Manning Road & Leach Highway.
This home is neat as a pin, offering low maintenance and ready for you to move on in!!
The property also includes the following;
- Undercover tiled porch area
- 2 large living areas with brand new carpet
- 3 good size bedrooms with brand new carpet
- Two showers
- Evaporative air conditioning in living room
- Renovated kitchen with Brand new stove top and dishwasher
- Separate laundry with dish washer
- 2 undercover car bays
- Paved outdoor patio area
- Unfurnished and sorry NO pets allowed
A 12 month lease is available NOW, hurry this wont last long!
Please do not hesitate to contact Bora Urangoo on 0450 683 773/ 9361 8999 to arrange a viewing OR simply book yourself online!
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cannington
Lifestyle in Cannington
Walk to everything from 44A Hamilton Street, Cannington. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how