44 Westwood Street,
Pennant Hills, NSW 2120
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2710233
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Outlook in a great location.
Well located in a quiet street this very well maintained home to suit any family. Included in rent will be full lawn and garden maintenance during the tenancy.
In A Nutshell:
* 3 good size bedrooms
* Main bedroom offers ensuite
* Open plan living with air conditioner, gas heating and access to entertaining terrace
* Great kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and kitchenette/butlers pantry
* Entertaining terrace with Valley Views
* 2 garden sheds
* Single garage, off street parking
* Will consider a pet on application
Location Location Location:
- Approximately 1 km walk to Pennant Hills and Thornleigh Station/Bus Terminal and shopping precinct.
- Convenient to many desirable public and private schools in the local area.
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2/M7 and M1 motorways.
Please call Ray White on 9481 8600 for further information.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pennant Hills
Lifestyle in Pennant Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 44 Westwood Street, Pennant Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how