44 The Avenue,
Granville, NSW 2142
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2858443
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Federation Home!
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.taylorproperty.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
You must register to confirm your attendance at the inspection. This will also enable us to inform you instantly of any changes, updates or cancellations to this inspection.
If there are no registered attendees for an inspection, that particular inspection may be cancelled - so if you wish to attend, please ensure you register.
This beautifully renovated & restored federation home is nestled in the quiet, tree lined heritage quarter of Granville. Only minutes walk to Granville station, local shops and schools.
* 3 Bedrooms, master with walk-in robe, ensuite and spa bath
* Large separate living & dining areas
* Electric timber kitchen
* Timber floorboards throughout
* 2nd toilet & 2nd shower also with disable access
* Self-contained granny flat for in-law accommodation or teenage retreat
* Covered carport and 2nd car space
* Air conditioning & ceiling fans
* Lovely cottage garden
* Cozy back verandah/porch
PLEASE NOTE we DO NOT accept 1FORM applications. Please either contact the agent for an application or download from http://taylorproperty.com.au/
Parramatta Local Business Awards Winner for "The Most Outstanding Real Estate Agency" 2017, and Parramatta Local Business Awards Finalist for "The Most Outstanding Real Estate Agency" 2018.
If you haven't already, please contact us now to experience the expertise, enthusiasm and commitment to excellence that our award-winning team delivers year after year.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries".
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Granville
Lifestyle in Granville
Walk to everything from 44 The Avenue, Granville. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.