44 Rusden Street,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4825562
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gorgeous large home in prime location!
Inspection to commence from the 22/04/2022.
This fabulous two-storey home has great street appeal with a provate balcony in the conveniently located suburb of Kelvin Grove. With an open plan design and a charming back courtyard.
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Built in robes
- Open plan kitchen with ample storage
- Air - conditioning
- Spacious front balcony
- Single lock up garage
- Child and pet friendly low maintenance backyard
- Internal laundry
Situated in the popular suburb if Kelvin Grove this home sits in close proximity to QUT, Kelvin Grove Village, local cafes and restaurants, family friendly parks and prestigious Brisbane schools. Easy access to major highways and public transport facilities.
For more information on the property contact Team Reis on 0448 559 437!
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelvin Grove
Lifestyle in Kelvin Grove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Kelvin Grove comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 44 Rusden Street, Kelvin Grove today!