44 Park Street,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
$11,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3693471
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Taking Exquisite to the Next Level
This modern family home has been masterfully designed to embrace indoor/outdoor living to create a tranquil oasis just 2kms from the CBD. Offering double street access, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 3 car accommodation, this property moulds to any configuration of family living imaginable, giving plenty of room to spread out while also providing thoughtfully designed spaces for everyone to congregate together.
Presenting with a stylish façade and gorgeous landscaped gardens, this home impresses from the first step through the gates.
- Quintessential Queenslander design with soaring 12ft ceilings, VJ walls, Brushbox polished timber flooring, heritage cornices and stained glass windows
- 3 bedrooms, 2 of which open through French doors onto the beautiful front verandah the perfect spot for a peaceful morning coffee to start the day
- Master suite has a private en-suite equipped with his and hers sinks, shower, toilet and bath
- Family bathroom with vanity, shower and separate toilet
- Kitchen with modern quality appliances, plenty of bench space and storage galore
- 2 living areas as well as an additional sunroom at the rear of the property with lush and leafy outlook over the landscaped gardens
- Enjoy the art deco style with art deco cornices, ceiling rosettes and leadlight panels
- 3 bedrooms
- Second family bathroom with separate bath and shower, vanity and toilet
- Dedicated gym room serviced by an additional bathroom which connects to the outdoor pool area
- Enormous indoor bar and entertainment area which leads out onto the outdoor BBQ and entertainment area
- Fully landscaped and terraced gardens and yard a beautiful backdrop for long summer evenings
- Magnificent in ground pool complete with spa jets, swim jets and waterfall feature from the upstairs balconies
- Salt chlorinated pool is self-cleaning, self-levelling, self-pH balancing and self-chlorinating almost no maintenance required
- Ducted air conditioning
- Ducted vacumaid
- Wine cellar
- Built in professional PA system
- Dedicated Insulated music room
- Double garage plus carport
Perfectly positioned to enjoy the convenience of an inner-city lifestyle, there is nothing that isnt right at your doorstep. Located in the Kelvin Grove State School catchment, this home is just moments to hospitals, QUT Kelvin Grove campus, busways, and access to north and south motorways. Just 2kms to Brisbane CBD, fine dining, cafes and boutiques are just moments away. With every possible detail already taken care of in stunning detail, this property is ready and waiting for you to simply move in.
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 3990
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelvin Grove
Lifestyle in Kelvin Grove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom house. 44 Park Street, Kelvin Grove is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how