44 Olive Street,
Fairfield, NSW 2165
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4491063
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 2 story home
Presenting a home that's much bigger than it looks. A large home to comfortably accommodate a growing family with absolute convenience guaranteed with schools, shops and transport all only moments away plus you'll enjoy a generous layout that is as comfortable as it is functional.
Just a few of this one of a kind, spacious and well laid out home attributes are:
- 4 Generous size bedrooms
- Polished timber floorboards in living areas
- Generous sized kitchen
- 1 Bathroom
- Single lock up garage
- Separate sitting room
- Garden shed included
- Short drive to local schools, shops and Fairfield CBD including Fairfield station, Neeta city and Fairfield forum.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fairfield
Lifestyle in Fairfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 44 Olive Street, Fairfield before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.