44 Monash Street,
Ascot Vale, VIC 3032
$3,693 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3707904
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Family Home
Lovingly maintained and attentively renovated, this home comes along with elegantly framed polished timber floors and high decorative ceilings, a central hallway eventuates at a vast and sundrenched open living area.
Glass bi-folds create a seamless outward transition onto an elevated entertaining deck, basking in northerly sunshine, whilst the modern fireplace, distinctive box bay window and well-appointed timber kitchen with 900mm stainless steel cooking appliances plus dishwasher, compete for focus within a well-balanced living domain. Not to be outdone, the bathrooms are worthy of equal attention, and a well suited en suite.
With bedrooms offering generous accommodation all with split systems built in robes, the master with WIR and brand new high quality carpet. Boasting an extra wide frontage a broad driveway for off-street parking, whilst ducted heating and split system air conditioning ensure comfort. Superbly located with Showgrounds Village, public transport, schools and leisure center close by.
- Attentively restored and extended, retaining period charm within contemporary surrounds
- Generous original proportions including spacious bedrooms
- Well-appointed timber kitchen servicing a vast living domain and elevated entertaining deck
- Chic ensuite contrasting beautifully with period powder and central bathrooms
- Off-street parking, ducted heating, air conditioning, high ceilings, timber floors, OFPs
- A highly-sought locale near Showgrounds Village, public transport, schools and leisure centre
-Gardener will be provided
4 Car ports
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot Vale
Lifestyle in Ascot Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 44 Monash Street, Ascot Vale. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how