44 Margetts Road,
Waterloo, QLD 4673
$2,816 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th December 2021
Rent ID: 4644835
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
GREAT HIDEAWAY ON 50 ACRES + SELF-SUFFICIENCY - THE WATERLOO VALLEY GEM
You will just love this 3 bedroom home with ensuite and main bathroom. Hidden away on 50 acres in the Waterloo Valley - close to Yandaran and the coastal fishing town of Miara.
The home features
- 3 bedrooms all large rooms with high ceilings throughout and incredible views.
- Main with ensuite and walk-n-robe.
- Spacious open plan living & dining with fireplace - and again with those high ceilings & amazing views.
- Well designed kitchen with double-bowl sink, gas cooktop & range, waist height in wall oven. Large walk-in butlers pantry.
- Spacious bathroom featuring claw foot bath.
- 240 degree views over your domain from outdoor living areas and verandas.
- 15x10m high clearance shed with power, water & toilet.
- 2 x Bores, one with electric submersible pump
- Good gravity-fed water system supplying water for the whole house
- Also have rainwater tanks for drinking
- Ponds & numerous established fruit trees including mangoes, lychees, citrus, bananas, etc...
- Many veggie patches has already been set up
- 7.4kw solar panels system with 13.5kw tesla battery back-up, also connected to grid
- Dishwasher, Split systems in lounge and master bedroom
- Good 4G phone/internet connection + NBN sattelite connected + sattelite TV
- The house is fully fenced, with 2 paddocks for goats, sheeps, etc....
- Approx 30 minutes to Bundaberg
- School bus to Primary & Secondary schools
- Local general store & tavern 10 minutes
- Excellent fishing, crabbing & boating 15 minutes
We are looking for people who can look after the property, the fruit trees and the garden. We prefer that the tenants can put some animals especially goats in the paddocks to bring the grass & weeds down. Long-term lease is possible.
The Phone Code for this property is: 55618. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
1 Garage space
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A satellite dish may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 44 Margetts Road, Waterloo. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.