44 Heritage Drive,
Bargara, QLD 4670
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th December 2019
Rent ID: 1236297
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 BEDROOM + POOL FAMILY HOME - ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING NOW - NO PETS
Nestled in the neighbourly southern part of Bargara this lovely, open plan home is within walking distance to Mary Kinross Park, Riffle Range Beach and child care facilities. This estate has a good mix of young families and retirees and you will be within walking distance to a safe swimming beach and a short drive to the State primary school, supermarkets, specialty shops, restaurants, the bowls and golf clubs of Bargara.
Bargara Beach is one the coast of Bundaberg, a thriving regional Queensland city. Our residents enjoy a lifestyle and climate may have only ever dreamed about. Bargara Beach is home to seven day shopping, restaurants and cafes and terrific medical facilities. The area is known for its pristine waters of the Great Barrier Reef and aquatic wonderland - fish, snorkel, dive and swim are just some of the many activities which area available in the area. We have a great golf course, bowls club and surf club. Schools area all nearby and the local bus company have regular daily services to Bargara and Bundaberg.
Features of the home include:
*Well-appointed kitchen with wall oven, ceramic cook top, range hood and an abundance of cupboards and drawers
*Open plan lounge and dining area and also a separate family room
*All traffic areas are tiled for easy maintenance
*Master bedroom is carpeted with ceiling fan, split system air-conditioner, built-in robes and ensuite with tiled shower, vanity and toilet
*Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all carpeted with ceiling fans and built-in robes
*Main bathroom with tiled shower, separate bath tub, vanity and separate toilet
*Tiled outdoor entertaining area with shade sail overlooking the salt water in-ground pool
*Fully fenced backyard with double gate access
*Double garage with internal access to the home, laundry is located in the garage
** INSPECTIONS ARRANGED BY CLICKING ON THE INSPECTION BUTTON AND BOOK YOUR PREFERRED INSPECTION TIMES.
** ENQUIRIES IN THE FIRST INSTANCE WILL ONLY BE HANDLED BY THE ONSITE BOOKING ENQUIRY SYSTEM.
* Price quoted is based on a 6 month lease term with applicable bond.
* Tenancy Applications must be completed in full (with all supporting documentation) prior to submitting to our agency.
* Applicants must inspect the property before submitting Tenancy Applications.
* No Pets
* We offer a 24 hour approval process to complete tenancy applications. To avoid delays in processing your application, please ensure references and employers are aware of your application and will expect a confirmation request from our Agency.
* All occupants over 18 years of age must complete a full application.
* Tenant in houses will be responsible for water usage after 75 kl.
* Some property details and inclusions may change from time to time. Properties are to be accepted as viewed.
If you are looking for a Professional Property Management Department to manage and maintain your investment property then the Only Choice is Richardson and Wrench Bargara Beach.
Our dedicated well experienced Property Management Team would be proud to list, market and manage your investment property - whether it be a Bargara, Coral Cove, Innes Park, Elliott Heads or Burnett Heads or Bundaberg City house or unit or apartment - we are your Exclusive Property Managers!
Connect with us now on email@example.com to find out how we will achieve the highest possible rental return for your investment property!
OR CHECK OUT OUR RENTAL PROPERTIES AT http://www.rwbargara.com.au/renting/
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bargara
Lifestyle in Bargara
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 44 Heritage Drive, Bargara. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how