44 Harrabrook Avenue,
Five Dock, NSW 2046
Available 15th December 2021
Rent ID: 4660091
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Character Home Desirable Location
Currently the home comprises 2 double bedrooms, main bedroom with a built-in. There are separate formal lounge and dining rooms, a brand new stainless steel kitchen, a brand new stylish bathroom, an internal laundry plus a utility room.
It is a prized, quiet location within proximity to highly reputable local schools, medical and the vibrant hub of Five Dock village shops.
- 2 double beds, formal lounge and dining, lovely original features
- Brand new stainless steel kitchen & brand new stylish bathroom
- Includes carport, sunny rear yard, garden shed, internal laundry
- Exceptional opportunity to buy! Close to all amenities, be quick!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Five Dock
Lifestyle in Five Dock
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
44 Harrabrook Avenue, Five Dock, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Five Dock.