44 Gingerale Circle,
Byford, WA 6122
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2021
Rent ID: 2004159
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home on Cottage Block!
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION FOR THIS PROPERTY
If you would like to book an inspection for this property, then simply scroll down past the description and click the Book an Inspection Time button and select from one of the available times. Happy house-hunting!
This lovely 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom quality home is in a beautiful location with bush surroundings.
- Open plan living/dining area with quality ceramic tiled floors & split reverse cycle air conditioner
- Stunning kitchen with lots of storage including full height pantry, quality stainless appliances & dishwasher
- Formal lounge/theatre room ideal for family entertainment
- Spacious master bedroom with large walk in robe & ensuite bathroom
- Fully reticulated yard
XceedRE have been working hard to arrange some fantastic new offers for our new tenants signing up with us!
XceedRE have also teamed up with some of Perths best gyms to offer all our new tenants 1 MONTH FREE MEMBERSHIP!
In addition to the above, XceedRE will provide you with 1 MONTH FREE internet service this is an average savings of $80! Let us know if youd like to take us up on this and we can put you in touch with the provider to choose your plan.
Speak to one of our Leasing Consultants for more information about these great offers! For a limited time only.
Tenant Reward Program: At Xceed Real Estate we have a Tenant Reward Program for our tenants who pay their rent on time & keep their property looking its best. Its more rewarding to rent with XceedRE!
To arrange a viewing, please click the "Request an Inspection Time" button and select your preferred inspection time. *If no times are available, please complete the "Book an Inspection" form, let us know when suits you best & you will be notified when we schedule the next viewing.
Property Code: 26604
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Byford
Lifestyle in Byford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 44 Gingerale Circle, Byford. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.