44 Evans Street,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th August 2021
Rent ID: 4507558
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Central Wagga Cottage Charm
This quaint property is not to be missed!
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in central wagga, close to public transport, shops, parks and right next to the racecourse.
- A large kitchen with plenty of storage, freestanding gas stove and oven and stainless steel dishwasher
- A cosy lounge room with gas log fire to keep the whole house warm
- A large bathroom with separate bath, shower and separate toilet
- Beat the wagga climate with split system heating and cooling
- A stunning light filled dining area, with large sliding glass doors overlooking the beautiful well established garden
- Showcasing a huge backyard that's an entertainers delight with fire pit and seating
- Double lock up powered shed with rear lane access and a single carport with roller door from the street
This one will be snapped up quickly!
1 Garage space
1 Car port
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 44 Evans Street, Wagga Wagga. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.