Algester, QLD 4115
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4082071
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Home Beautifully Renovated Throughout Both Levels
Beautifully renovated throughout both levels, it is immediately ready for you to move in.
The dual living layout is perfect for a large family.
Utilise this fully functional level as your own teen retreat as downstairs has independent entry either from the back or via the front hallway.
This vast space includes two multi-purpose rooms with timber-look floors, neutral décor, built-in robes and both have garden views. Spacious and light, they are ideally designed as bedrooms and have access to a tidy shower and toilet facility.
The main living and dining areas are massive with abundant room for cosy lounges, media equipment and dining table. It boasts modern floor tiles, crisp white walls with plenty of natural light and airflow from the wide sliding screen doors opening to the rear covered patio and expansive garden.
A stylish and sleek kitchen offers ample cabinetry for storage, integrated stovetop and two sinks.
The main upstairs layout provides a stunning retreat with polished timber floorboards throughout, new paint and fully renovated main bathroom which includes a separate bath, shower and vanity. There are three good-size bedrooms on this level, each with built-in cupboards for storage and curtains.
Get comfortable in the elegant lounge which combines an expansive dining space for dinner parties and casual meals with the family. In-home entertaining will be a breeze with the kitchen that features a large, freestanding stainless-steel cooker, breakfast bar seating and fantastic storage cabinets and separate pantry.
Set on a large 551sqm block, the fenced back garden is a blank canvas with level lawn, some mature trees and simple landscaping. It has plenty of scope for adding a gazebo, playhouse or even a pool.
Algester is positioned in a prime location for access to its own and surrounding amenity. It boasts great local state and private schools, is close to major retailers and supermarkets along with cultural entertainment precincts such as Sunnybank being only 5 minutes away. It has quick access to main roads, motorways and buses for city & local destinations.
* Good size parcel of land 551m2
* Solid highset brick home
* Three bedrooms with built-ins upstairs
* Family bathroom with separate toilet
* Two Kitchen upstairs and downstairs
* Large combined lounge/dining area upstairs
* Sunroom upstairs
* Polished Timber floors
* 2 Multi-purpose room downstairs
* Large open plan downstairs area
* Internal stairs
* Separate toilet downstairs
* Verandah downstairs
* Large covered patio at the back
* Security screens and doors
* 5KW Solar panels system
* 5000L water tank
* Central Park Shopping centre close by
* 3 min walk to city bus (130, 135, 131, 132, 136, N130, P129), which goes to Brisbane CBD, Griffith Uni, Garden City Westfield and more.
* 3 min walk to Algester State School (School Catchment Area)
* 3 min walk to shops
* 1 min walk to Col Bennett Park
* 5 min drive to Sunnybank hills Shopping Town and Calamvale Shopping Center
Please contact Cassie on 0428 258 721 or by email to arrange an inspection as she is flexible to arrange private inspections around busy schedules or other commitments.
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on any inspections.
Please register your name and contact details, as homes will only be opened if we have registered attendees.
2 Open spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Algester
Lifestyle in Algester
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Algester? 44 Dalmeny, Algester could be your new home before you know it. The 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.