$550 - $650 per week
44 Curtin Place,
Curtin, ACT 2605
Available 1st October 2021
Rent ID: 4527591
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Be the first to enjoy a new altitude of living at Aalto 44.
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions we are only conducting 1 on 1 private inspections to approved applicants. Please apply via 2apply: https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=HaymanPartners&form=0.
We will send you a video tour and answer any questions you have. Please note, the inspection will be 15 minutes and can only be attended by members of the same household. Masks and check-ins are mandatory.
A new residential level has been achieved, the perfect blend of low-maintenance and modern living is now available for you to enjoy. Aalto 44 is a brand-new boutique building with a range of two-bedroom / two-bathroom configurations available in the heart of Woden with public transport on your doorstop.
Superbly appointed throughout, all available apartments feature two spacious bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, the master with contemporary ensuite and the bathroom centrally located for convenience. A European laundry fitted with brand new dryer also included.
A location like no other with the Curtin shops services including Coles, Chemist, Gym, Bakery, Nail salon, Cafes & will soon be home to new restaurants and bars.
- Brand new
- Range of two-bedroom floorplan options available
- 1 and 2 car spaces available
- Brand new quality appliances including built-in microwave
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double glazed floor to ceiling windows
- Low maintenance carpet tiles
- Views across Canberra, no matter the position
- Two lifts with access from the basement
- CLUB LIME offering 10% discount membership with no joining fee and free access pass to Aalto residents
- Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property
- Applications to be submitted via 2Apply (please ensure you outline which Unit number is your preference after your inspection)
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Curtin
Lifestyle in Curtin
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 44 Curtin Place, Curtin is unfurnished and available to rent.