$500-$520How much could you borrow?
44 Cudgegong Road,
Rouse Hill, NSW 2155
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4674311
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 2 Bedrooms · 2mins Walk to Metro Sation · Brand New
Imagine coming home to a living space that truly inspires and captures the very essence of modern city style. The newest addition to the northwest corridors vibrant property hotspot of Rouse Hill provides a choice of designer living spaces of form, function, and livability.
A total of 152 designer apartments and townhouses are ready for settling at the end of Jan. 2021. Designed by leading architects WMK, and created and finished with the trademark precision of Metro Award Property Development Group, this unique community effortlessly conjures up a sophisticated sensibility of Sydney living.
This is cosmopolitan living at its best and this development of generous proportions offers a privileged opportunity to reside in one of Sydneys newest urbane centres.
Conveniently located in proximity to amenities such as
- 2mins walk/150m from Metro Station.
- 5 mins drive from Rouse Hill Town Centre /Rouse Hill Village Centre/the Ponds Shopping Centre
- 10mins drive to Marsden Park where family favorites Ikea & Costco are located
- Exceptional Educational resources, 15 schools within 4km range including schools in Rouse Hill/the Ponds/Scofield/Riverstone/Kellyville
- Surrounded by Norwest / Marsden Park and future Box Hill Business Parks
- A range of natural Reserved Parks and Sports Fields nearby.
- Future Hospital and Future Western Sydney Airport at Badgerys Creek
Stylish Unit Features
- Well-appointed, luxury new apartment, and lifestyle.
- Open Kitchen and spacious living area
Bosch Appliances Stone benchtop 2.70 meters ceiling height
Premium wood tiles
- Open balcony with green view or Spacious County yard for units on the ground level, perfect for outdoor leisure and bbq
- Elegant Bathroom with Mirrored Cabinet and Concealed Toilet.
- Oversized bedroom apartments with a build-in walk-in robe/mirror sliding door.
- Plenty of storage and spacious study available
- Underground parking with extra storage cage
- Secured Access and Low Maintenance.
1 Car port
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rouse Hill
Lifestyle in Rouse Hill
44 Cudgegong Road, Rouse Hill, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Rouse Hill.