44 Brookfield Road,
Kenmore, QLD 4069
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4564420
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
You Will Not Find A Better Positioned Property
Position closely to the shops, cafes in Kenmore, and sitting on the doorstep of Kenmore State School, Kenmore State High School and Our Lady of the Rosary School, you will not find a better positioned property.
- 4 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite
- 2 bathrooms, main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Double glazed windows in main living area
- Recently renovated kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Large back yard for children to play.
- In-ground swimming pool
- 5.5kw solar panels
- Shed fully fenced back yard
- Built-in outdoor entertainment area
- Short stroll to shops, cafes, medical centres and schools.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Brisbane Real Estate will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required.
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kenmore
Lifestyle in Kenmore
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 44 Brookfield Road, Kenmore before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.