44 Bayfield Street,
Bellerive, TAS 7018
$3,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2021
Rent ID: 4601920
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Home With An Amazing View!
This sunny home features four bedrooms (or three with extra living space/office) and boasts multiple decks and spectacular views whilst being in a prime location in popular Bellerive. It is within close proximity to schools and the beach, plus the conveniences of Rosny, including many services, food, shopping options, Eastlands and the Rosny bus mall are within walking distance.
- Massive living space with access to decks for alfresco entertaining or relaxing
- Four large bedrooms, master with walk in robe and two others with built in robes
- Large family bathroom with bath and walk in shower
- Master bedroom features an ensuite with spa and also access to decks
- Large kitchen with island bench, gas cooker and ample storage and bench space
- Freestanding three car garage or man cave / teenage retreat and also garage for smaller car under house (additional OSP)
- Large low maintenance backyard
- Amazing water and mountain views
- Lots of storage options
This property will be available late October for an initial twelve month lease but there is long term potential. A pet may be considered on application.
4 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bellerive
Lifestyle in Bellerive
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bellerive? 44 Bayfield Street, Bellerive could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.