From $190 Per Week
44 Avoca Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
Rent ID: 3895618
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MGM MARTIN - STUDIOS (IN SHARED HOUSE)
Why make this your new home?
- Multiple studio apartments available within building
- Art deco building
- Electricity and water bills included
- Shared bathroom facilities
- Kitchen facilities available in some units
**Pets are not suitable for this property**
Where is it?
More than racing, designer dresses and carnivals, contemporary style meets village charm in the bustling hub of Randwick. It's a vibrant mix of beautiful parklands, shops, restaurants, cafes and world class-education facilities all just steps to fabulous beaches. Randwick is home to the Prince of Wales Hospital, The Royal Women's Hospital and the University of New South Wales and is less that 8km to the CBD. Stroll to the beautiful expanses of Centennial Park, pack a picnic lunch or get fit on its many walking and cycling trails. The sports or event lover will appreciate the easy access to the SCG, Randwick Racecourse and the Entertainment Quarter. There are an abundance of bus services nearby taking you local, to the CBD or to the beach.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Want to live in Randwick? 44 Avoca Street, Randwick could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bathroom studio comes unfurnished.