44 Arthur Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$3,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4563381
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STYLISH 2 BEDROOM TERRACE
Located on a prized corner block on one of Surry Hills top streets, this sophisticated 2 bedroom terrace presents double bedrooms - main with roof deck, open living and dining room, gas fireplace, entertaining terrace, stylish gas kitchen, sleek designer bathroom, hidden laundry, reverse cycle air conditioning, hardwood floors.
Only moments from Crown Street cafe's/eateries and night life.
- Modern throughout, open living
- Modern kitchen & bathroom, internal laundry
- Storage, fire place, reverse cycle air con
- Hardwood floors, entertaining terrace/balcony
- Moments from vibrant Crown Street, transport
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 44 Arthur Street, Surry Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, deck, and balcony.