44 Arcadia Street,
Merrylands, NSW 2160
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 871590
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN!!! TIMBER FLOORBOARDS THROUGHOUT...
This is your chance to inspect this recently rejuvinated three bedroom home that offers plenty of storage.Features Include:
- Polished orginal timber floor boards throughout
- Open plan Kitchen, Lounge & Dining
- Two oversized bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes to each
-Third bedroom ideal for nursery or home office
- Rear yard with coverd deck to external laundry
-Single Carport, Colorbond shed & Storage/Workshop
- 100m to Kenyons Rd Bus Stops, 500m to Cerdon College, 750m to Merrylands High School, 1km to Merrylands Public School
WOULD YOU LIKE TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?????
Arranging an inspection OR registering your interest for an upcoming property is easy. If you are on Real Estate or Domain just click on EMAIL THE AGENT button and send us an email. You will receive an SMS reply to your phone or an email reply with a link to register your interest in the property or details of the inspection time.
On Starr Partners website simply click the blue 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property, register your interest or select a date & time to inspect the property.
So don't miss out arrange an inspection today!!!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 44 Arcadia Street, Merrylands before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how