44/15 James Edward Street,
Richlands, QLD 4077
Available 5th May 2021
Rent ID: 2164725
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
44/15 James Edward St. Richlands
This townhouse is located close to local shops and schools. With Bus Stops just outside the complex and only 5 mins drive to Richlands & 7 mins drive Darra Railway Station. Shopping centres are also close by and perfect for commuters, only 2 mins to M5 Centenary Highway.
Comes with the following features
* Three large bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite, walk in wardrobe
* Air-conditioned in the living area.
* Ceiling fans and built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
* Full family bathroom including bathtub and shower
* Carpets upstairs, tiled living/dining and kitchen area
* Downstairs extra toilet next to the laundry
* Stainless steel kitchen appliances with dishwasher
* Laundry area with under-stair storage space
* Spacious Single remote control garage and one on driveway parking
* Private courtyard with periodical maintenance provided by onsite manager
* Gym in the complex
* Surveillance Camera installed in the townhouse complex for extra security.
* On-site manager for customer service
* Sorry, no pets as stated by the complex by-law
* Photo's are representative only.
Please contact the Resident Manager Steven Shih on 0433 216 287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for rentals.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richlands
Lifestyle in Richlands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 44/15 James Edward Street, Richlands before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.