$830 p/w Furnished
44/13 Jordan Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$3,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4588925
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 30TH OCTOBER 11.45AM - 12.00PM
Fully furnished, luxurious penthouse apartment with an impressive private entertainer's rooftop terrace, offering uninterrupted water and district views towards Morrison Bay and Breakfast Point.
- Grand indoor and outdoor living across two levels, perfect for entertaining
- Gourmet, open-plan gas kitchen with island bench, gas cooking, integrated dishwasher
- Expansive living & dining area opening to a second entertainer's balcony with stunning water & district views
- Two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, second bedroom offering an additional balcony
- Main bedroom with elegant ensuite and freestanding bathtub
- Luxurious main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and black tapware
- Internal laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Large secure car space with adjoining storage cage
- Other features include timber flooring, quality carpet in bedrooms, high ceilings and elegent, modern furniture
- Easy access to existing Gladesville village centre, regular bus & ferry services to the city, well positioned to Parramatta, Ryde & Macquarie Park
Available date: NOW!
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No pets
Viewings as per open times on the website or contact Agent for private inspection - 8876 6200
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville & Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Gladesville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 44/13 Jordan Street, Gladesville today!