44/996 Hay Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th November 2020
Rent ID: 4103200
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
UNBEATABLE CENTRAL LOCATION
Located on the sixth floor with spectacular views that go on forever, this chic inner city apartment ticks all the boxes!
The 'Ellement' building is centrally located in the CBD & has everything you will need and more; the complex boasts secure access to the building, spacious visitors' lounge, pool and gym area exclusive for resident's use, onsite building manager, and secure garage parking for one car...not that you will need it with everything at your finger tips.
Situated opposite the QV1 complex, you have great access to many local eateries, pubs, shops and public transport links to get out and see the rest of Perth.
- Furnished with quality furniture and appliances
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including fridge, electric cooktop/oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Two spacious bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and and second bedroom with built-in robe
- Large bathroom / laundry with shower over spa bath and washer dryer machine included
- TWO balconies totaling 23m2, with spectacular views
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 1x secure, undercover carbay
- Large pool and gymnasium for residents
Contact Loren to arrange your viewing today!
**Note: It is important that you select the 'Book Inspection Time' button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times. Alternatively if no 'Book Inspection Time' option is shown, please send through an enquiry with your details and you will be emailed the available inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Perth is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 44/996 Hay Street, Perth.