44/130 Mandurah Terrace,
Mandurah, WA 6210
Available 28th January 2020
Rent ID: 2752445
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FOR A VIEWING TO PROCEED YOU MUST REGISTER!
Furnished - Highly sought-after ground floor 2 bedroom unit. Easy access, no stairs and ideally situated within easy walking distance of the marina, beach and foreshore.
Additionally Mandurah's best eateries, clubs, bars, shopping, performing arts centre and cinemas all form part of the local neighbourhood.
Positioned within the Mandurah Family Resort complex, owners enjoy full use of the great on-site facilities which include; large below ground swimming pool, heated spa, in-ground trampolines, children's playground, tennis court, basketball court, BBQ area plus secure electric gated parking for both your car and boat.
This is the perfect FIFO base or just enjoy feeling like you are on holidays permanently !
- Sought-after ground floor, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit
- Fully furnished & Equipped with neutral décor
- Good sized kitchen complete with modern appliances
- Open plan lounge and dining with inbuilt TV cabinet
- Large central bathroom plus separate laundry facilities
- 2 private courtyards, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Secure electric gated parking for your car and boat
- Conveniently located a short 340m walk from the beach
- Low maintenance living with full time on-site caretaker
- Full use of Mandurah Family Resort's popular facilities
- Pool, spa, playground plus tennis & basketball courts
- Sorry no pets allowed.
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property. The owner/s make no representations about the availability of the Nbn internet service.
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do NOT confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may NOT proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = Bond
2 weeks rent .
$260 pet bond if applicable.
Please also note we now accept 1Form Applications
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property.
Need bond ? We accept easybondpay.... apply via easybondpay.com.au... It's that easy!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Mandurah includes tennis court. Apply to rent 44/130 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how