43B/109-113 George Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th March 2021
Rent ID: 2888119
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Studio Apartment! Include Electrical and Gas bill!
Move into Koi - super modern and spacious apartment, located in one of Parramatta's premier residential district.
Located a mere short walk to journey to Parramatta Train Station and Westfield shopping mall and office quarters.
Located minutes away from M4 Motorway, - ideal residents if you require easy direct access to City, Castle Hill, South Western Suburbs and various primary and high schools. Don't Miss Out!!
this apartment features an open plan living area, with air-conditioning
This accommodation comprises:
- Practical open living space - carpeted throughout
- Bathrooms - including combined bath / showers
- Kitchen - electric stove facility
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bathroom apartment in Parramatta is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 43B/109-113 George Street, Parramatta.