43A Parklands Avenue,
Heathcote, NSW 2233
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4186153
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Studio - NO Water Usage Charges
Modern granny flat featuring large open plan area for kitchen and living area, plus a separate bedroom.
- New kitchen and modern bathroom.
- Fully enclosed courtyard with small shed and pergola
- Drive way and carport parking
- Close to schools
- Close to transport
- Short drive to train station and local shops/cafes
Please submit an enquiry today online to be notified of any upcoming inspections or other updates.
PLEASE REGISTER FOR INSPECTIONS IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND, AS THE INSPECTION MAY BE CANCELLED IF WE HAVE NO REGISTERED ATTENDEES
Once you register/attend an inspection, you will be provided a link with the online application.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Heathcote
Lifestyle in Heathcote
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Heathcote is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 43A Parklands Avenue, Heathcote.