43A Glencoe Street,
Sutherland, NSW 2232
$3,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4120599
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Set in a prime location close to local schools, shops and train station is this bright and spacious duplex, offering a great opportunity for a convenient lifestyle.
- Large master bedroom with ensuite, balcony and ceiling fan
- 3 Bedrooms all with built-ins and 2 with ceiling fans
- Spacious and beautifully appointed kitchen features stone bench tops with gas cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Tiled living and dining rooms with additional space for sitting room or study nook
- Main bathroom offers separate bath to shower as well as mirrored vanity
- Internal laundry with third toilet
- Understairs storage
- Remote single lock up garage with internal access and additional off street parking space
- Fully fenced, level grassed yard.
- Brand new carpet and paint throughout.
- Sorry, no pets
- To book an inspection, please go to sanders.com.au, select this property and click the 'Book Inspection' button
- To apply for this property, go to sanders.com.au, select this property and click 'Apply Online'
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sutherland
Lifestyle in Sutherland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 43A Glencoe Street, Sutherland. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.