43A Fletcher Street,
Tamarama, NSW 2026
$6,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2020
Rent ID: 4040958
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STYLISH FAMILY HOME IN TAMARAMA
Be the first to experience this stunningly renovated, house-sized semi between Tamarama and Bondi Beach.
Boasting multiple alfresco entertaining areas and contemporary, luxurious finishes throughout, this is a fabulous opportunity to enjoy an enviable coastal lifestyle in Sydney's most desirable beachside enclave.
Tamarama Beach, Marks Park, Bondi to Bronte Coastal Walk, acclaimed restaurants, shops, cafes and transport are all within 500 metres. M Deli Cafe is across the road and bus stops are on your doorstep.
* Chic living/dining room flowing to a bright, north-facing patio and garden
* Brand new gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, dishwasher and premium Bosch appliances
* Luxurious master bedroom with ensuite, built-in wardrobes, air conditioning and ceiling fan
* Internal laundry
* Maintained garden with landscaped terraces and planter boxes
* Enormous lower level rumpus room/cellar/storage
* Covered off-street parking
* Designer main bathroom with separate tub, stone finishes, heated towel rack and sensor nightlight
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Spacious 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, both with mirrored built-ins and ceiling fans
* High ceilings with shadowline finishes and dimmable LED downlights
* Blockout fabric blinds throughout
Unfurnished | 12-month lease available
Please do not attend an inspection if you are feeling unwell or have been asked to self isolate. Video tours are available on request. We encourage all attendees to wear a mask, avoid touching surfaces, maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres from others and to install the COVIDSafe app.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tamarama
Lifestyle in Tamarama
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 43A Fletcher Street, Tamarama. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: outdoor entertainment, dishwasher, and air-conditioning.