$400 - $420
43A Coghlan Crescent,
Doonside, NSW 2767
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4640698
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quality, Comfort, and Style
This spacious granny flat is located in a prime area of Doonside. Within walking distance to the Doonside Train Station, local shops and schools. The property boasts:
- Two large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space and gas cooking
- Generous size open living plan with split system air conditioner
- Private outdoor space with fencing
- Street parking
Please contact Samantha Stenning on 0478 699 333, to view or apply today.
Disclaimer: All information contained therein is gathered from third party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Doonside
Lifestyle in Doonside
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat in Doonside is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 43A Coghlan Crescent, Doonside.