43A Bramble Terrace,
Red Hill, QLD 4059
Available 30th January 2021
Rent ID: 4233608
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cut Above The Rest in Red Hill
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed, via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will take the risk that the inspection will be changed/cancelled and therefore will not receive email notifications and updates.
**If you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, please note this is not a confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and advise**
Spanning two impressive levels and featuring an incredible amount of space, this premium modernised Queenslander has been superbly designed with luxury, comfort and creativity in mind.
We are thrilled to welcome you to 43A Bramble Terrace, Red Hill where high ceilings and the abundance of natural light boasts a warm and inviting ambience, while large timber decks on both levels ensure year-round entertaining.
Heres what youll love:
- Huge private entertaining deck upstairs perfect to spend quality time with friends and family
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard with garden shed ideal for BBQs, gatherings and for the kids to play around and have fun
- Study ideal for those who are working from home
But wait, theres more!
- Four generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and air conditioning
- Master bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Three bathrooms built with quality fittings
- Spacious living room with bay window and ceiling fans upstairs
- Well equipped kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher and ample storage space
- Dining area with access to the upstairs deck
- Separate lounge room and second entertainers deck downstairs
- Internal laundry facilities
- Double tandem carport
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include Kelvin Grove State College, Brisbane Grammar School, Ithaca Creek State School, Kelvin Grove Junior School
- All your shopping needs are covered, with The Village Centre Kelvin Grove, Queen Street Mall, and Newmarket Village close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Hub Cafe Kitchen, Kettle & Tin, Home Cafe Ashgrove, Marinara Trattoria, Sago Restaurant, and King Tea
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Woolcock Park, Bancroft Park, and Gilbert Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/qld
2. Locate the property you want to apply for or view
3. Click 'Apply Now' or "Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Red Hill
Lifestyle in Red Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 43A Bramble Terrace, Red Hill. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.